BUT I HATE SALES®
INCREASE PERSONAL and PROFESSIONAL SALES RESULTS WITHOUT SOUNDING “SALESY”
FINALLY… a sales training program for NON-SALES PROFESSIONALS who suffer from discomfort, fear, and anxiety when personally thinking about selling OR being sold a product or service. BUT I HATE SALES® demystifies the hype and aura around the sales profession; helps to protect consumers from unethical sales practices; and promotes ethical engagement strategies that build personal confidence, increases sales, and facilitates long-term, collaborative, mutually profitable business relationships.
BUT I HATE SALES® is personally delivered to large and small professional associations, business groups, and network marketing companies as a SPEAKER SERIES by Christopher Bell, III. BUT I HATE SALES® is also available in classroom settings for small companies and organizations. Call 443-745-6129 or CONTACT US to schedule your own BUT I HATE SALES® event.
Here are ten of the 30 topics covered in the BUT I HATE SALES® Speaker Series and Training:
- Indirect Approaches: “Low Pressure Paths to “Yes”
- The Pinocchio Tax: “Sharing or Selling After a Liar”
- Rejection Therapy: “The Impotence of No” leveraging “Objections as Opportunities”
- The Power in Your Transparency: “Leveraging Vulnerability as an Asset”
- The Numbers Game: “Half Truth to Total Failure”
- Time Management: “Full Time Sanity for Part-Time Business Owners”
- Network Marketing: “Selling AND Keeping Your Friends. All Business Is Personal”
- Watching the Scoreboard: Sales Metrics That Matter
- When It Happens To You: Winning Thru Personal and Professional Setbacks
…. AND MUCH, MUCH MORE
CONTACT US to discuss including BUT I HATE SALES® training into your next corporate event!