A few months ago I authored an article entitled ” 9 Tips to Transition into the Technology Sales Arena” .
If you’re new to technology sales, looking for a career change, or a soon-to-be graduating college student, take a little down-time and grab a cup of coffee or your favorite beverage and then listen to this radio interview facilitated by Tai Goodwin, Career Makeover Coach and expert which features me and my colleague Mark Hill, Executive Director of Minorities in Technology Sales (MiTS) as we address these questions:
- What trends are you seeing in technical sales careers?
- What makes technical sales careers appealing?
- What kind of people do well in this field?
- What skills and experience are needed to transition into a technical sales career?
- What professional organizations are out there for people to connect with?
- What 3 or 4 pieces of advice have helped you build your own career?
- How can someone go about making a transition into a technical sales career?
- Where are the most opportunities for professionals interested in growing their career?
- What advice do you have for anyone just getting started building their career?
To listen to this informative interview, click here : http://tobtr.com/s/940148 and then…
Christopher Bell, III